মঙ্গলবার, ১ মে, ২০১২

Dish Hopper whole-home DVR review

Dish Hopper whole-home DVR review

A new DVR with a never-before-seen feature doesn't come around every day, and if it's the sort of amenity that works in every room of the house, without compromise, then we just have to review it. What would make the list? Try the Dish Hopper whole-home DVR, which can record six shows at once. Of course, there are specs and marketing claims, and then there's real-world performance. Is this set-top box everything we could have dreamed of? There's only one way to find out: you'll have to meet us past the break and take a walk through our full review.

Continue reading Dish Hopper whole-home DVR review

Filed under:

Dish Hopper whole-home DVR review originally appeared on Engadget on Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:00:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


country music awards 2012 wrestlemania 28 results earl scruggs game of thrones game of thrones season 2 wrestlemania 28 dierks bentley

২টি মন্তব্য:

  1. When My Dish coworkers and I were given the opportunity to try out the Hopper and Joey system a few days ago, I said that I wouldn’t want any other DVR in my home. It would take me a very long time to record 500 hours of HD content, especially because the new Primetime Anytime feature doesn’t impact the 500 HD hours of recording space. The option to record up to 6 HD network programs at once with Primetime (like CBS, NBC, ABC, and FOX, etc.), and keep them stored for eight days at a time is a huge convenience. With two additional tuners used for recordings, it eliminates a huge chunk of recording conflicts if you like to record a lot of TV. I can’t wait to get this awesome piece of tech in my own home and it’s getting installed this weekend!

    উত্তরমুছুন
  2. I can’t believe that you have so much will power Bob, I couldn’t stand not having a Hopper when it was released in March and had it by the end of the month. I like the Primetime Anytime feature out of all the features because I work nights and it records 90% of the shows I want to watch. Where I used to miss shows because of DVR conflicts, but I don’t have a huge schedule now. I get to watch more shows from the big four networks when I want, up to 8 days after airing. Even better, last Thursday I learned about the Auto Hop feature; apparently it will ask you if you want to skip through the commercials in he show you are watching and if you say yes it will. So when I got home Friday morning I tried it, and it worked just like I was told it would. At least that morning when I got to fall asleep on the sofa half way through the show I had a dream about Fringe and not one about wearing dentures again.

    উত্তরমুছুন