সোমবার, ১৬ জুলাই, ২০১২

Other Sports: Khan misery continues

Amir Khan said it "wasn't my night" after he lost in four rounds to Danny Garcia in Las Vegas.

The Bolton-born boxer began the contest well and was on top in the early rounds only to be caught late in the third by his opponent - something he failed to recover from.
It was the Briton's second-successive defeat and has cast doubts over his career with his reputation lying in tatters.
"After watching the replays a little bit I thought I was coming in with my hands down and Danny took advantage," Khan, the pre-match favourite, said.
"It wasn't my night. I respect Danny, he was countering very well against me."

Here are some betting tips from Betfair's tipsters:

Source: http://www.clubcall.com/other-sports/khan-misery-continues-1445482.html

vt los angeles angels los angeles angels lindsay lohan’s playboy cover leaked online lindsay lohan’s playboy cover leaked online va tech shooting 2011 coriolanus

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন