বৃহস্পতিবার, ৭ জুন, ২০১২

Attie (:

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
My name is Attie for all intents and purposes. It always has been for as long as I have been on role play forums! If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
I actually was speaking with a friend of mine (I don't know what he goes by on this site), and was enthusiastically begging him to RP with me sometime on forums, because we're quite the team, and he told me that he'd joined this site. Naturally, I checked it out! While I came here to roleplay with him, I hope to make more friends and meet other experienced writers!

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
I have role played since 1999, in EverQuest (1, Pre-Expansions). It went from there, to Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, EverQuest (2), then I ventured to google and found RPGFO . From there, a friend referred me to a tighter knit site, FootstepsofGhosts. From there, I was referred to yet another close-knit site, but it's been a while since I've been, so I can't remember the name... I've been keeping my skills brushed up in WoW lately, but I would -love- to get back in to the forum based role plays with post-by-posts.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
Specifically, a place to role play on an open forum with my friend and make new friends to also play with. I want to brush up on my skills as a writer to help push me out of writer's block for my own novel, as well as find colleagues to help me out with constructive feedback while writing in and out of the forum, should we ever get that close. (In no way do I outright ask or pressure ANYONE to do ANYTHING outside of the forum I meet them on. You will NEVER be pressured to do so, either!)

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
I'm most interested in Contemporary -Realistic and Fantasy. I primarily write somewhere between Teen-Young Adult / Adult themes, some including graphic violence, sexual innuendos/fades-to-blacks, and vulgar language (examples of EXTREMES). I expect none of this from anyone, and I tend to write what best fits the person I am playing with. For example, if they prefer NO cursing, NO graphic violence or otherwise, then NONE shall be had. (: (And I haven't explored the site yet, but I am well aware and appreciative of rules that may restrict mature writing to certain areas or completely off the site, as well!)

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
Eww. Bugs. -- I sing, draw, write, dance, yoga, cosmetology, and have a whole lot of fun raising my (now) two year old boy! Gee, does he keep me active!

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I am really good at making people happy. My biggest goal in life is to achieve this ONLY WHILST making sure *I* am just as happy (:

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
Yes, and yes!! Absolutely!

And lastly... 9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?
Not at all. I am strictly a cheesecake-baker. Sorry! But you're welcome to my homemade cheesecake bites!

-Attie

ali fedotowsky krill oil krill oil black friday 2011 rhodium uppity uppity

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন